Ad

Friday, December 7, 2012

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt - final thoughts



General Summary:

Due to their bad behavior Panty and Stocking Anarchy are sent to Daten City to slay evil ghost, to pay their way back into heaven. Under watched by the priest Garterbelt the sisters use their lingerie weapons and usually cause chaos in the city.  With Panty's lust for men and Stocking's glutton tendencies for sugar, the sister rarely make any progress.

My Thoughts:

The show is awesome and very hilarious. Sometimes I like to think of this show like a powerpuff girls gone wrong type show. In a good way. I love the music used in the show. One my favorite characters in the show hands down is Chuck. Also I love the animation style they picked for the show it fits so well.






Watch if you like:
Comedy, Action

Written by: Omara
Studio: Gainax
Licensed by: Funimation

No comments:

Post a Comment