Ad

Friday, December 14, 2012

Outlaw Star - Final Thoughts




General Summary:

Gene Starwind and his 11-year-old business associate James Hawking run a small handyman business. After the two take a job as bodyguards for and engage in a brief skirmish with Pirates, Gene and Jim find themselves the owners of a ship Gene nicknames the "Outlaw Star" and the caretakers of a mysterious girl named Melfina. The ship's true purpose is to locate the "Galactic Leyline", a place which folks claim is a holder of immense treasure, knowledge, and power. Throughout the course of the series, the crew grows to include the kimono-garbed contract killer "Twilight" Suzuka and Aisha Clanclan, a catgirl of the Ctarl-Ctarl alien race.

My Thoughts:

Sorry for the Toonami trailer I know some of you feel really old right now lol. I loved this show and I'm glad I found the series online for my collection. Outlaw Star has a bit of everything in it: Action to Drama, Romance to Comedy. This is a must see classic.

Watch if you like:
Space Western, Sci-fi





Written by: Takehiko Ito
Studio: Sunrise
Licensed by: Bandai

No comments:

Post a Comment