Ad

Thursday, December 13, 2012

FullMetal Alchemist (Original) - Final Thoughts



General Summary:

Edward and Alphonse Elric tried to use to alchemy to revive their dead mother. While doing the forbidden technique Edward loses him arm and leg, and Alphonse loses his body. Before passing out Edward stores Alphonse’s soul in a suit of armor. Later Edward becomes a State Alchemist and with his brother Alphonse hopes to find the legendary Philosopher’s Stone to recover their bodies.

My thoughts:

One of my favorite shows of all time! I haven't seen brotherhood yet so for now I can't tell you which one is better. If you decide to check out this series make sure you watch the movie so you can know what happens at the end (amazon link below). Which I also loved because it gave the show a very satisfying conclusion.

 

Watch If You Like:
Adventure, Sci-Fi

Written by: Sho Aikawa
Studio: Bones
Licensed by: Funimation

No comments:

Post a Comment