Ad

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sankarea - My thoughts









General Summary:

Chihiro Furuya has been interested in zombies ever since he was a young boy. He has even thought about having a romantic relationship with a real zombie girl. After the death of his pet cat Babu, Chihiro attempts to revive him with a potion found in a book he found a year before. Problem is the page that contains the last ingredient is ruined. On his journey he meets a girl named Rea Sanka, whom he joking asks to test the potion once he finished, but she accepts.

My thoughts:

So I started watching this on Thursday and before I knew it the same night I finished it. I love the different approach to what a zombie is compared to the main stream definition. Give this show a shot you won't regret it.

 

Watch If You Like:
Romantic Comedy, Zombie

Written by: Mitsuru Hattori
Studio: Studio Deen
Licensed by: Funimation

No comments:

Post a Comment